MAST-R-LIFT EXCEL II
Traduzione in arrivo!
The Mast-R-Lift Excel II is JessEm's top of the line Router Table. There are many great features added to the Excel II. JessEm added double sealed bearings to the lift spindle, 6 double sealed bearings to the height adjustment mechanism (actuated through 2 gear boxes) and 3 double sealed bearings to the Cam Lock. This will provide you with a lifetime of use, even with the heaviest routers on the market, your Excel II will be able to raise and lower with ease.
All of JessEm's Lifts have the patented feature of adding tension to the threaded spindle which will remove any backlash while still adding some resistance to the rotation to the thread. This removes any vibration from the thread clearance and also prevents the spindle from moving and changing your setting while routing. This feature is included on the Mast-R-Lift Excel II as well. JessEm wanted to go one step further with the Excel II, so they added a dedicated locking mechanism for heavy duty long term routing operations. Now, not only do you have the patented tensioning feature but JessEm also has added a cam lock that is accessible from the same location as the crank handle. A simple twist ensures your Excel II is locked securely in place, giving you more confidence that the height is set and locked.
The Shafts on the Mast-R-Lift Excel II, like all of JessEm's Router Lifts are pressed into a shaft mount with hydraulic pressure. By pressing the shafts into a larger diameter mount we are able to attach the shafts to the top plate and fasten in place with more than one screw. This spreads the lateral load and provides a very rigid and durable mount that will withstand the toughest routing operations. All the machined components on the Mast-R-Lift Excel II are machined on CNC mills at JessEm's Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada location. All of the aluminum non wear components on the lift are anodized for appearance, corrosion resistance and some wear resistance.
The following routers will fit into the MAST-R-LIFT EXCEL II. Note: most of them are made for the North American market, only a few of them may be available in Europe. Plunge routers do not fit!
- AEG MF 1400 KE (92 mm Motor Dia.) Disponibile qui!
- Porter Cable 7518 (4.2” = 107 mm Motor Dia.)
- Porter Cable 690/890 (3.5” = 89 mm Motor Dia.)
- JessEm's Pow-R-Tek Router Motor - (4.2" = 107 mm Motor Dia.)
- Bosch 1617/1618 (3.5” = 89 mm Motor Dia.)
- DeWalt 610/618/616 (3.5” = 89 mm Motor Dia.)
- Makita 1101 (3.218” = 82 mm Motor Dia.)
- Hitachi M12VC & KM12VC (3.267” = 83 mm Motor Dia.)
- Milwaukee 5625 (4.143” =105 mm Motor Dia.)
- Milwaukee 5615/5616/5619 (3.32” = 84 mm Motor Dia.)
- Craftsman 17543/17540/28190 (3.5” = 89 mm Motor Dia.)
- Rigid R29302 (3.625” = 92 mm Motor Dia.)
- Portamate PM-P254 (4.2” = 107 mm Motor Dia.)
Table size 610 x 813 mm
Weight of table 14 kg
Weight of lift and accessories 8.3 kg
Manuale (PDF in Inglese/Français)
Questo articolo viene spedito solo entro la Unione Europea!