Livelle a bolla d’aria, bolle
Vi presentiamo una vasta gamma di livelle e di bolle per quasi tutti gli impieghi possibli.
Most of our levels and vials come from Ebisu Diamond, a leading Japanese manufacturer.
About sensitivity and accuracy of Ebisu vials and levels
Sensitivity: 0.35 mm/m = 0.0201°
Precision: ±1.00 mm/m = within±0.0537°
- The figure shows sensitivity and the accuracy of the bubble tube.
- Sensitivity is an inclination when the bubble begins to move.
- Accuracy is a difference in the range of 0° ± accuracy.
- Ebisu has created a marking system which classifies sensitivity, precision, and precision for use, so that users can properly understand the quality of Ebisu's products without any misreading.
- Sensitivity is not equal to precision.
- Sensitivity is used to indicate "the minimum volume of a gradient between a horizontal surface (or a vertical surface) forms with a level when a bubble of the level starts to move."
- Precision is defined to indicate "a reading of a certain measuring instrument or a comprehensive satisfactory performance including accuracy and precision (minimized dispersion in the values of measurement)" in the "Glossary of Measurement" of JISZ8103 (Japanese Industrial Standard). Ebisu generally inspects precision on a flat surface board which is class 0 of JIS B7513; however, there is dispersion on frames and/or vials of levels in terms of processing; as well as structural error. Therefore, precision is shown so that users can understand that there may be a dispersion in true values within the range of "0°±precision" even if a measurement of 0° is read out.
- It is impossible for Ebisu to set limits of a condition of use, as shown in the table. Use the numerical value of sensitivity and precision as just a reference.