JessEm Mite-R-Excel II
Traduzione in arrivo!
The Mite-R-Excel II features nine miter detents with a spring loaded indexing pin that will ensure accurate cuts at the most common angles. The front fence extrusion is 508 mm (20 inch) in length with a telescopic stop that extends up to 914 mm (36 inch) and the adjustable flip stop can be used with a sacrificial fence up to 19 mm (3/4 inch) thick. JessEm's patent pending fence locating knob will allow you to quickly reset your fence back to the correct distance to the blade. Squaring up the fence to the guide bar has never been easier with the adjustable fence mount and the bar snuggers ensure your miter gauge slides perfectly into the miter slot for smooth, perfect cuts every time.
As JessEm always strives to offer the best, they went one step further on this Mite-R-Excel II by having the Guide Bar made of custom rolled steel from Sheffield, England, assembled with 34 swiss turned stainless steel parts and laser engraved for accuracy on the Trumpf Fiber Laser System.
- Heavy Weight CNC Machined aluminum components
- Guide Bar is custom rolled steel from Sheffield, England
- 34 swiss turned stainless steel parts
- Laser engraved for accuracy
- Fits standard 19 mm (3/4 inch) wide x 9.5 mm (3/8 inch) deep mitre gauge slot
- Easy indexing allows for adjustments at 0, 15, 22.5, 30 and 45 degrees
- Adjustable Flip Stop can be used up to a 19 mm (3/4 inch) thick sacrificial fence
- 508 mm (20 inch) fence extends to 914 mm (36 inch)
- Anodized for durability
Made in Canada
Manuale (PDF, 11 MB in inglese)